FX Premium SERIES
Our FX Premium Series delivers strong performance at an affordable price. Non-metallized technology ensures no signal interference with wireless devices.
- The 3M™ Difference
There are thousands of window film dealers in the country, but only a select few have been chosen to be part of the 3M™ network. As Santa Rosa's only Authorized Dealer, our installers are available to help you select the right window film for your vehicle. Whether you want to reduce heat and glare or increase privacy and security, there’s a 3M™ Window Film to meet your needs.
- Invented, Innovated and Improved
Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M™ Automotive Window Films. 3M™ was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. Put the innovation of 3M™ to work for you.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The FX Premium Series is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get.
- Looks hot outside, cool and private inside. The FX Premium Series delivers strong performance at an affordable price.
- Rejects up to 45% of the total solar energy coming through your windows to keep you cool and protect you from harmful UV rays.
- Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference.
- Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of up to 1000 for you and your passengers.
- Available in different tint levels that block up to 95% of visible light, providing increased privacy and to protect your valuables.
- Significantly reduces the glare from blinding sunlight, allowing you to see better and focus more on driving.
Terms to know
Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER)
The percentage of total solar energy rejected by filmed glass. The higher this value, the less solar heat is transmitted.
The percentage of harmful ultraviolet light that is rejected by filmed glass. Ultraviolet light contributes to sunburn and other harmful skin conditions and to the fading and deterioration of fabrics and leather.
The percentage by which visible light is reduced by the addition of film.